A great way to help the rescue dogs you ask? How about becoming a monthly donor?
Become a MONTHLY DONOR
Our goal is to gain 2,500 monthly donors
and get this…
If we get 625 new monthly donors, we’ll receive $5,000 in matching gifts from an anonymous donor.
That’s .0011 % of all of our friends on Facebook.
Together, we can do this!
Your Monthly Gift Will
- Provide a reliable source of support for Peace and Paws’ ongoing rescue & rehabilitation work;
- Continue Peace and Paws’ educational efforts;
- Sustain Peace and Paws’ Veterinary Care Fund;
- Provide funding for our critical network of foster providers, paying for all costs so they can focus on caring for the pups;
- Literally save dogs’ lives all year long.
Benefits Of Monthly Giving
- It's flexible. You can increase, decrease, or cancel your monthly gift at any time, without obligation.
- It's convenient. You sign up once, and your gift is automatically withdrawn each month on the same day. Set it and forget it.
- It allows a ‘smaller’ gift to become a larger one over time without straining your budget.
- Turn your values into action. Inspired by your love for dogs, your monthly gift is turned into practical action, supporting Peace and Paws rescue, rehabilitation, education, and advocacy work.
- It makes you a friend dogs can depend on. When you stand up for rescue with your monthly gift, you make a commitment to dogs, spay/neuter education, veterinary care and more. You become a champion they can count.
- It's green. You will receive only electronic communication with your monthly gift. You’ll help protect the planet as you help save dogs.
No gift is too small! Whether you contribute $5, $20, or $200 a month, it all adds up to a truly meaningful commitment to our rescue dogs. Your monthly gift provides us the financial foundation we desperately need to save the lives of more dogs. All gifts are tax-deductible.
- $5 a month = $60 a year pays for a critical veterinary exam for a pup to get its health certificate
- $10 a month = $120 a year sponsors a pup’s rescue ride to New England
- $15 a month = $180 a year pays for Frontline (flea/tick preventative) and heart worm pills for 10 dogs
- $20 a month = $240 a year pays for required fecals and de-wormings on all foster pups coming to PPDR
- $25 a month = $300 a year pays for obedience classes for 2 dogs.
- $30 a month = $360 a year pays for preventative care for 20 dogs.
- $50 a month = $600 a year pays for hydrotherapy and physical therapy for our rehabilitation pups
- $75 a month = $900 a year pays for food for 30 foster dogs
- $100 a month = $1,200 a year would provide an often needed teeth cleaning, dental exam and X-rays
- $150 a month = $1,800 a year provides for an emergency vet visit (which we have a lot of!)